Back to FlowSsh Documentation
typedef void (__cdecl* FlowSshC_ProgressHandler)(
unsigned int taskState,
unsigned int taskSpecificStep,
wchar_t const* auxInfo);
- handlerData: Data passed to the initiating call.
- taskState: TaskState enumeration.
- taskSpecificStep: May be a ConnectStep or ClientSftpChannelOpenStep enumeration. These steps are reported right before they are processed. *
- auxInfo: Auxiliary info may be NULL. It mostly is NULL for [TaskState]InProgress and [TaskState]Completed states.
The ProgressHandler is used with a variety of FlowSshC calls to track their progress.
* TaskSpecificStep only makes sense for the [Client]Connect and [ClientSftpChannel]Open requests. For all other requests it is irrelevant (the value is zero or undefined) and should not be evaluated.