Back to FlowSsh Documentation
Client - Disconnect
void __cdecl FlowSshC_Client_SetDisconnectHandler(
[Client] void Disconnect(RefPtr<ProgressHandler> const& progress);
[Client] public void Disconnect(ProgressHandler progress);
- [C] client: FlowSshC_Client pointer.
- [C] handler: A ProgressHandler function to be used with the request. Optional.
- [C] handlerData: An application-defined value to be passed to the handler. Optional.
- [Cpp/Net] progress: A ProgressHandler object to be used with the request. Optional.
Disconnects us from the server. The following rules apply:
- Disconnect will fail (through its progress handler), if the client is already disconnecting.
- Disconnecting an already disconnected client yields success.
- If the client is connecting, then issuing a disconnect will abort the connection. In this case, the [Client]OnDisconnect handler is not called.
- No other handlers will be called on the client after a successfully completed disconnect.