Back to FlowSsh Documentation
unsigned __int64 m_bytesTransferred;
unsigned __int64 m_timeElapsedMs;
unsigned __int64 m_currentFileSize;
unsigned __int64 m_finalFileSize; // May change during transfer due to text conversion.
public sealed class TransferStat
public ulong BytesTransferred;
public ulong TimeElapsedMs;
public ulong CurrentFileSize;
public ulong FinalFileSize; // May change during transfer due to text conversion.
public bool FinalFileSizeValid;
- BytesTransferred: Bytes transferred in current download/upload session. May be a zero value.
- TimeElapsedMs: Elapsed time of current download/upload session. May be a zero value. The current transfer speed may be calculated as: (1000 * BytesTransferred / TimeElapsedMs) [Bytes / sec].
- CurrentFileSize: Current file size. For resumed transfers CurrentFileSize != BytesTransferred. May be a zero value.
- FinalFileSize: May change during transfer due to text conversion. May be a zero value. The percentage of the file transfered so far is roughly: (100 * CurrentFileSize / FinalFileSize) [%].
- FinalFileSizeValid: Final file size will be invalid, if the source file size cannot be retrieved. Furthermore, final size will go invalid, if a transfer reaches the final size without also reaching EOF. When the final size is invalid, it will hold the same value as current file size. A successfully completed file transfer will always hold a valid final size that will be equal to current file size; however, that is not necessarily true the other way around.
Contains information about a started [ClientSftpChannel]Download or [ClientSftpChannel]Upload request. The status is reported through a transfer handler.