Back to FlowSsh Documentation
Client - AddForwarding
void __cdecl FlowSshC_Client_AddForwarding(
FlowSshC_ForwardingRule const* rule,
[Client] void AddForwarding(
ForwardingRule const& rule,
RefPtr<ForwardingHandler> const& response);
[ClientBase] public void AddForwarding(
- [C] client: FlowSshC_Client pointer.
- [C] handler: A ForwardingHandler function to be used with the request. Optional.
- [C] handlerData: An application-defined value to be passed to the handler. Optional.
- rule: A ForwardingRule structure/class.
- [Cpp/Net] response: A ForwardingHandler object to be used with the request. Optional.
Initiates a C2S or S2C port forwarding as defined by the given ForwardingRule structure/class. Forwarding fails immediately if the client is neither connected, nor connecting. If the client is connecting, forwarding will be delayed until the connect operation completes.