You can always contact us with questions about our software.
Before you write, make sure to check our online resources for a solution. For Bitvise SSH Server, some of the most commonly useful resources are:
- Bitvise SSH Server Usage FAQ
- Configuring Bitvise SSH Server for SFTP, SCP file transfer
- Securing Bitvise SSH Server
- Bitvise SSH Server Users' Guide
If you have searched and not found a solution, please contact us.
Let us know your experiences and observations from attempting to solve your problem. Your feedback will help us improve our software, the information on our website, or both.
Licensing and Activation
Log in to our online activation interface for your activation code, upgrades, or an overview of your licenses.
Please contact us with any activation or licensing inquiry which is not answered well enough on our website.
Potential resellers, please read our Reseller Policy.
If you have questions about general company matters, contact us.
We try to respond to all inquiries within one business day.
If you submitted a case, but have not received a response in multiple days, it could be that:
- We did reply, but our reply was sorted as junk mail. Check your spam folders to be sure.
- We did reply, but our reply was silently discarded by your email system. In this case, please submit your inquiry again. Use a different email that is more likely to preserve our response.
- The inquiry might have included no email address. If this could be the case, please submit your inquiry again. Make sure to provide an email address.
- Finally, we might have dropped the ball. It has happened. In this case, we humbly apologize, and request that you submit your inquiry again.
Please Use Email!
We prefer email, not telephone. We do want to hear from you! We welcome and appreciate feedback and inquiries. However, we are a small company whose goal is to develop high quality software that does not need support. Inquiries are handled by senior team members. We respond to all issues, but we're not in a position to handle them in real time.
In cases of urgency, you can reach denis bider on his personal mobile. This is at +1 (817) 313 8515, but availability varies. Please use this for emergencies only.
Bitvise Limited is transitioning from a company based in Gibraltar, to a new company based in Texas. We are a small group of professional developers who work from individual home offices in Slovenia, Germany, Hungary, and the US. Our new main office is now at Bitvise Limited, 4105 Lombardy Court, Colleyville, Texas, USA. See also About us for more information.