Client - AddForwarding
- [C] client: FlowSshC_Client pointer.
- [C] handler: A ForwardingHandler function to be used with the request. Optional.
- [C] handlerData: An application-defined value to be passed to the handler. Optional.
- rule: A ForwardingRule structure/class.
- [C++/.NET] response: A ForwardingHandler object to be used with the request. Optional.
Initiates a C2S or S2C port forwarding as defined by the given ForwardingRule structure/class. Forwarding fails immediately if the client is neither connected, nor connecting. If the client is connecting, forwarding will be delayed until the connect operation completes.