Client - EnableProxyForwarding
- [C] client: FlowSshC_Client pointer.
- [C] handler: A ForwardingHandler function to be used with the request. Optional.
- [C] handlerData: An application-defined value to be passed to the handler. Optional.
- settings: A ProxyForwarding structure/class.
- [C++/.NET] response: A ForwardingHandler object to be used with the request. Optional.
Enables dynamic proxy forwarding using the provided settings. A client application that supports either SOCKS4, SOCKS5, or the HTTP CONNECT verb can use this proxy forwarding feature to either establish outgoing connections (forwarded to the SSH server using client-to-server forwarding), or to receive incoming connections (forwarded from the SSH server using server-to-client port forwarding, initiated using a SOCKS BIND request).