Client - InviteForwardings
[ClientBase] public void InviteForwardings
- [C] client: FlowSshC_Client pointer.
- [C] handler: A ForwardingHandler function to be used with the request. Optional.
- [C] handlerData: An application-defined value to be passed to the handler. Optional.
- clientToServer: Inviting C2S or S2C forwardings?
- [C++/.NET] response: A ForwardingHandler object to be used with the request. Optional.
Enables server-configured forwardings which are available only on the Bitvise SSH Server. These forwardings are configured and maintained by the administrator of the SSH server.