ClientSftpChannel - Rename
[ClientSftpChannel] public void Rename(
- [C] channel: FlowSshC_ClientSftpChannel pointer.
- [C] handler: A SftpHandler function to be used with the request. Optional.
- [C] handlerData: An application-defined value to be passed to the handler. Optional.
- oldPath: Name of an existing remote file or directory. *
- newPath: New name (and possibly path) for the remote file or directory. *
- [C++/.NET] response: A SftpHandler object to be used with the request. Optional.
Renames (if the name changes) and possibly moves (if the path changes) a remote file or directory.
* See ClientSftpChannel's remarks about local and remote file namings.