ClientSftpChannel - RmDir
[ClientSftpChannel] public void RmDir(
- [C] channel: FlowSshC_ClientSftpChannel pointer.
- [C] handler: A SftpHandler function to be used with the request. Optional.
- [C] handlerData: An application-defined value to be passed to the handler. Optional.
- path: The remote directory to be deleted. *
- [C++/.NET] response: A SftpHandler object to be used with the request. Optional.
Deletes a remote directory. The directory must be empty for the request to succeed, because RmDir is not a recursive operation. To delete a file use [ClientSftpChannel]Remove.
* See ClientSftpChannel's remarks about local and remote file namings.