ClientSftpChannel - SetStat
- [C] channel: FlowSshC_ClientSftpChannel pointer.
- [C] handler: A SftpHandler function to be used with the request. Optional.
- [C] handlerData: An application-defined value to be passed to the handler. Optional.
- path: The remote file whose attributes are to be modified. *
- fileAttrs: A FileAttrs structure/class.
- [C++/.NET] response: A SftpHandler object to be used with the request. Optional.
SetStat is used to modify file or directory attributes. With some operating systems several system calls are required to set various attributes. It is thus possible that the request fails after some of the attributes have already been modified.
* See ClientSftpChannel's remarks about local and remote file namings.