ClientSessionChannel - Receive
[ClientSessionChannel] void Receive(
unsigned int maxBytes,
RefPtr<ReceiveHandler> const& receive);
ClientSessionChannel] void Receive(
RefPtr<ReceiveHandler> const& receive
unsigned int maxBytes = 32*1024);
- [C] channel: FlowSshC_ClientSessionChannel pointer.
- [C] handler: A ReceiveHandler function to be used with the request. Required.
- [C] handlerData: An application-defined value to be passed to the handler. Optional.
- maxBytes: The maximum number of bytes to receive.
- [C++/.NET] receive: A ReceiveHandler object to be used with the request. Required.
Initiates a receive operation. The registered handler is invoked as soon as new data arrives.